Protecting your data on Apolearn
At Apolearn, your personal data will be treated with all the precautions required by the General Data Protection Regulations.
What data do we collect?
We collect the data that you provide, in particular :
- as you go through our forms,
- during a connection or support request,
- when you subscribe to a newsletter.
We are led to ask you for personal information, some of it is mandatory because it is essential for us to process your requests, others are optional:
- the data essential for the proper functioning of the service: your login details for the service (surname, first name, email, telephone)
- the history of your actions on the platform
- the content you publish on the platform
- Vour IP address, to locate the origin of traffic on our site.
Why do we collect your data?
- To manage your access to the service,
- To facilitate customer management and support, invoicing and file tracking,
- To manage information about your activity on the platform
- To analyze user behavior on our platform, anonymized, in accordance with the law.
How do we protect your data?
We have procedures in place to ensure that only our company employees or our service providers - all of whom are GDPR compliant - can access your data.
This data is anonymised before being used, making it impossible to trace the user's personal identity.
We are at your disposal :
How can I exercise my rights to access, modify and transfer my data?
In all our communications, you will find a link at the bottom of the page to assert your rights.
Finally, you can address all your requests concerning your personal data to : brice.gaillard[email protected]